Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nerf Gear Up Maverick REV-6

The Nerf Gear Up Maverick is just another repaint but I now have a new respect for Mavericks. My first Nerf gun was a Mav that I did every possible mod to and it was so inconsistent. Some barrels got 40 feet and one would get 25 feet. After that I never cared about Mavs even though they seemed to be a blaster of choice for a lot of Nerfers. But after testing this Mav and a new regular yellow Mav with my chronograph and getting about 55 fps dart velocity which is about the same as a Nerf Barricade, I now have a new respect for the Mav and I now understand the hype. I may have to go back and try some other blasters that I had sworn off. Check the pics.
Comes with 6 sonic darts and 4 striped darts and a Vortex disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment